Planning for Our Future: Transforming Church Insight Survey
New Hope is participating in the Transforming Church Insight (TCI). It is a discovery process being used by several Lutheran churches in the area to gather input on a variety of topics including: member satisfaction, outreach, communications, financial matters, etc. This survey is for ANYONE who would like to provide constructive opinions and suggestions about New Hope.
EACH MEMBER in your family over age 15 should participate individually. The survey will take about 20-30 minutes to complete. You will need to complete the survey in one sitting. Responses are confidential. When you are ready to begin, follow these steps:
- Enter the password: Newhope2014 (the password is the same for everyone in your church)
- Answer each question according to the instructions.
- When you have finished each set of questions, click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- You may use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons to navigate pages and change your answers at any point while you are logged on.
- When you click “Finish” on the last page, your answers will be saved and you cannot change them.
This survey will be available online between July 13 – July 30; or, if you’d prefer, you may fill out a paper survey by picking one up at church and returning it to the church office in a sealed enveloped by July 30. If you have any questions contact Pastor Tom or Jen Winter in the church office (639-6248).